Friday, March 07, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

I've been tagged to list ten things that make me happy.
1. Family and dear friends
2. My horse Lark

3. Living in the moment
4. Pizza!

5. Coke -- Cherry Coke -- Vanilla Coke -- Coke!
6. Walking in the woods after a snow.

7. Soft, purring kittens and cats

8. Hannah, my dog

9. Skygazing and looking at stars, constellations, planets, and the moon

10. Being outdoors and enjoying the natural, unspoiled world.

Who says I have to stop at 10?
11. Photography
12. Stimulating my brain
13. Interesting conversations
14. Writing
15. Reading
16. Training animals
17. A therapeutic massage

1 comment:

Honeygo Beasley said...

I guess I must really know you well, because I know all the things you've listed on your blog are dear to your heart. And that's cool you didn't stop at just 10! I enjoyed the photos you chose. And I really could go for a slice of pizza, myself!