Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LAKE IN THE CLOUDS

"A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed. . . it feels an impulsion. . . this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons."
~Richard Bach

I had a wonderful invitation to spend two days with special friends at their lake front home in the Poconos. It was even more special because Hannah was also invited. It was the first time I'd taken a trip since mom's death, and I really cherished the opportunity to be in a new environment.

This is one of my favorite photos because it so aptly illustrates the name of the lake, Lake In The Clouds. I saw the reflection while I was being treated to an amazing morning ride in their boat, which was propelled by a quiet electric motor.

Thank you, Nan and Bob, for this gift -- a glimpse above the horizon.

No comments: