Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DO YOU READ MY BLOG?

I have not been blogging too regularly, but a few people recently have mentioned that they check in to see if I have posted. I never realized that because I rarely get any comments, except for faithful Cindy. I was assuming that no one was visiting my blog, so didn't feel too inspired about keeping it current. If you are, indeed, a reader of my blog, it would be terrific if you would leave a comment for me after you read the entry so I feel that it is worth the energy to continue to post photographs and musings. It's no fun writing for a non-audience. And I always enjoy hearing your reactions to what I have posted.

2 comments:

Honeygo Beasley said...

Hi, Deb - faithful Cindy here.
I know for experience people read it and don't comment because they may not have a Google account and don't know how to leave a comment. Believe it or not!

I suggest you sign up with the FREE Google diagnostic program called Google Analytics

"It's easy—and free!

Google wants you to attract more of the traffic you are looking for, and help you turn more visitors into customers.

Use Google Analytics to learn which online marketing initiatives are cost effective and see how visitors actually interact with your site. Make informed site design improvements, drive targeted traffic, and increase your conversions and profits."

Sign Up Now
http://www.google.com/analytics/sign_up.html

After you set up your account, you can embed the tracking code in your blog HTML - they give you directions on how to do it. And you can then visit the Google site to see how many people are visiting your blog, how they enter the site, etc.

Let me know how it goes.

And PS I am not a non-audience! An audience of one - some would like even that! LOL

Je m'appelle Cynthia said...

I am reading! : ))) Be sure to visit sundry other blogs that share your interests and leave comments to send additional traffic your way.