Sunday, April 25, 2010

DANDELIONS -- A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

" You cannot forget if you would those golden kisses all over the cheeks of the meadow, queerly called dandelions."
~Henry Ward Beecher

The dandelion has become a muse for my macro lens. Yesterday I wanted to try to capture just a couple or a single starburst of a dandelion going to seed. To my amazement, when I uploaded the photographs to my computer I discovered the rainbow iridescence. These were shot with the sun as a back light.


I used a blooming dandelion as a background which suggests the sun.



Comments are appreciated. It is always good to get feedback on my photographs.

1 comment:

Honeygo Beasley said...

Beautiful - I tried to take a shot of Chloe next to them a couple of weeks ago (which i just posted) and the two blend right in together!

Too bad Chloe's not a dark dog like your Hannah. Then it would have worked, lol!