Thursday, October 29, 2009

SMUG MUG

Yesterday I stopped in two places where I'd been wanting to take photographs for a number of weeks. It was overcast and drizzling. My first stop was to the pagoda. About 2 miles from my home there is a property that displays a strong Chinese architectural influence. In the back yard there is this beautiful pagoda. I was able to peek through some shrubbery to get this shot. I would LOVE to walk back to see if there is a pond with koi.

My second stop was at the Gravel Hill Rd. bridge to get this shot with stunning fall color. The stream was flowing fast after all the rain we'd had overnight.

On the recommendation and generosity (50% discount coupon) of a gifted photographer friend, Hillary, I signed up with SmugMug as Larkphoto to store and display my photography. I felt it was time to step up my photo sharing to a site that had more integrity. Stop and visit! Your comments/feedback are always welcome. ** Please note: my site is under construction.

1 comment:

Honeygo Beasley said...

Great photos! I feel the weather coming through your shots. That pagoda is awesome! And the running water, I feel it too. Glad to hear you set up a site for your photography and got a discount on it, too.