Thursday, November 19, 2009

CHANGING THE LOOK

I've been fooling around with changes recently.

I've had wall paper removed in my family room and foyer. The walls now have a fresh coat of paint. It's exciting to see the difference. Next are new draperies which are being made by a neighbor of a good friend. As I am restoring order to the rooms, I am making changes. Throwing away some things, giving away others, and rearranging shelves and wall hangings.

I've also been changing my photographs in Photoshop which is a software program that allows the photographer to manipulate the photographs in a myriad of ways. I am so eager to learn how to make this software work for me, I ordered the book Photoshop 7 for Dummies.

And now I have a new look for my blog as well.

The photograph is of our cat Kristie who is 18 years old.

No comments: