Monday, July 06, 2009

A BEST FRIEND
























I found this link MAG MY PIC on a friend's blog, so I was inspired to create my own magazine cover featuring Hannah. What a fun way to use favorite photographs, and it is FREE! It makes a cute gift if you have a special photograph of a pet, person, or place.

Hannah is definitely one of my best friends. She is there if I am lonely or blue. Her joie de vivre is a constant reminder that animals have mastered living in the moment -- a lesson we all can learn from them.

If I am feeling lazy Hannah always knows how to get me outdoors for play or a walk -- the best tonic for sluggish blood.

As much as we cherish our animal friends, human friends are even more important.

1 comment:

Honeygo Beasley said...

How right you are! Hannah is a best friend, for sure!

And she looks great in her cover shot.