Saturday, July 11, 2009

KREATIV BLOGGER



We received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Cindy at Chloe Honeygo Beasely. Thank you for honoring us! Cindy asked that I share several blogs that I follow and seven facts about myself that you may find interesting.
I only follow two blogs:

Chloe Honego Beasley -- a blog about a cute Bichon and her life and adventures with her human mom, Cindy.

Bedlam Farm Journal -- a blog and photography by author Jon Katz who is one of my favorite writers. He inspired me to start blogging again after a year's absence.

Seven facts to share:
1. I am a hobby photographer and enjoy sharing my photography on my blog.

2. I am retired after 37 years in public education.

3. I love walking in the woods with my Labrador Retriever, Hannah.

4. Hannah and I do therapy dog work in the public schools with children in special education classes.

5. I am co-director of the therapy dog program called Nor'wester Readers.

6. I enjoy fly fishing.

7. I owned horses for 43 years -- enjoyed cross country trail riding and showing competitively in dressage.

1 comment:

Honeygo Beasley said...

You are a very interesting person! I love the daylily photo. The award looks great on your blog! I can try to tell you how to change the header on your blog ... I will need to send you a tutorial. Remind me ...

Cheers,

Cindy