Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A NEW LOOK

The other day I visited other blogs, and on several I noticed these really great backgrounds. I wrote to Rich Rosenshein on his blog LIFE THROUGH MY EYES, and he was kind enough to give me several URL's and a tutorial. The hardest part was deciding which background to use, but the actual transfer was simple.

So if you are feeling creative, you can give your blog a new look. Refer to Rich's links and instructions on his March 14th entry.

I'm not sure how I like this particular template, but I'll live with it for the time being.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Honeygo Beasley said...

I like it! Good job ...

It's fun to play around and changes things up whenever the mood strikes.

Debbie said...

I had a few comment from friends saying they found the print hard to read. And the more I looked at the layout, I felt it was cluttered and detracted from my blog. So I changed it again, and it will probably change a few more times until I find something I love.